Spring Opening Hours
Monday to Thursday: 4 PM to 10 PM
Friday: 4 PM to 12 AM
Saturday: 2 PM to 12 AM
Sunday: 2 PM to 10 PM
Happy hour: Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursday (4-7)
Operating hours subject to change.
We are open rain or shine and all year round in our climate controlled PAVILION.
Wunder Garten is located in the heart of NoMa at 1101 1st Street NE (at the corner of L Street NE), Washington DC 20002. Only one block away from the NoMa Gallaudet U Metro stop (Red Line).
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Book your next event at Wunder Garten
Wunder Garten is the perfect location to host birthday and office parties, weddings, corporate events, and fundraisers. Please fill out the form below and let us help you organize a great event.
- We love our neighbors, so please keep noise down and do not disturb the peace.
- You must be 21 to enter. Entry is only permitted with a valid government issued form of identification. If you are under 21 years old, you are only allowed on the premise when accompanied by a parent or a guardian. On Fridays after 6 PM and Saturdays after 6 PM, we do not allow people on the premises under 21.
- We maintain the right to refuse entry and service.
- All person and bags subject to search.
- Use of premises at your own risk.
- Smoking is only permitted in designated smoking areas.
- Food and drinks purchased in the Wunder Garten cannot leave the premises.
- The area is monitored by closed circuit television.
- Well-behaved dogs are allowed to join us at Wunder Garten, outside of the pavilion only and only on a leash. We reserve the right to ask dogs (and their owners) to leave if they do not follow these rules. During some events, dogs may not be permitted.
- Restrooms are for patrons only.
- We are not responsible for any lost articles.
- Our rules can change at any time and without prior notice.
Bringing outdoor adventure to the neighborhood and the DMV, REI is our founding partner.
The BID supports the emergence of NoMa as one of the District’s most exciting mixed-use neighborhoods and is a wonderful supporter of Wunder Garten.
Wunder Garten’s artist in resident.