Craving a burger with that beer? CaliBurger DC offers up their tasty menu at Wunder Garten Tuesday through Sunday. Check out their menu.
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday: Closed during Winter
Wednesday: 5 pm to 930 pm
Thursday: 5 pm to 930 pm
Friday: 5 pm to 1130 pm
Saturday: 2 pm to 1130 pm
Menu and operating hours subject to change without prior notice. Outside food is not permitted during these operating hours, unless for private events and reservations.
Wunder Garten is located in the heart of NoMa at 1101 1st Street NE (at the corner of L Street NE), Washington DC 20002. Only one block away from the NoMa Gallaudet U Metro stop (Red Line).
BOOK YOUR EVENT
Wunder Garten is the perfect location to host birthday and office parties, weddings, corporate events, and fundraisers. Please fill out the form below and let us help you organize a great event.
- We love our neighbors, so please keep noise down and do not disturb the peace.
- 100% ID CHECK. You must be 21 to enter. Entry is only permitted with a valid government issued form of identification. If you are under 21 years old, you are only allowed on the premise when accompanied by a parent or a guardian. Parents are responsible for the safety of their children. During certain events, guests under 21 may not be allowed.
- We maintain the right to refuse entry and service.
- All guests and bags are subject to search.
- Use of premises at your own risk.
- Smoking is only permitted in designated smoking areas.
- Drinks purchased in Wunder Garten cannot leave the premises.
- The area is monitored by closed circuit television.
- Well-behaved dogs on a leash are allowed to join us at Wunder Garten, but must stay outside of the pavilion. We reserve the right to ask dogs (and their owners) to leave if they do not follow these rules or misbehave. During all special events, including Oktoberfest and Fruhlingsfest, dogs are not permitted.
- Restrooms are for patrons only.
- We are not responsible for any lost articles.
- Outside food is not permitted while food truck is in operation, except for private events and reservations with prior approval from management.
- Our rules can change at any time and without prior notice.
Bringing outdoor adventure to the neighborhood and the DMV, REI is our founding partner.
Sherman Gardens brings the BEAUTY to Wunder Garten and is in charge of our plants and overall ambience.
The BID supports the emergence of NoMa as one of the District’s most exciting mixed-use neighborhoods and is a wonderful supporter of Wunder Garten.
Serving up burgers, fries, chicken, and more, with their delicious signature sauce.
Wunder Garten’s artist in resident.
WINTER OPERATING HOURS:
Wednesday: 4 PM to 10 PM
THURSDAY: 4 TO 10 PM
FRIDAY: 4 PM to 12 AM
SATURDAY: 2 PM to 12 AM
CLOSED SUNDAY, MONDAY AND TUESDAY DURING WINTER
Happy hour: Wednesdays and Thursday (4-7)
Operating hours subject to change
Email us at: info@WunderGartenDC.com